Integrated Neurological Services (INS)
INS is a registered charity providing long-term support for people with neurological conditions and their carers.
INS offers ongoing rehabilitation through therapy and education, together with practical self-help techniques and solutions which can help to maintain independence for as long as possible. This support can be provided in a small group or on a 1:1 basis and is offered for as long as is needed.
We support people living in the London Boroughs of Hounslow and Richmond.
Aims of INS
- Enable people to live as fully and independently as possible within their local communities
- Provide physical, practical, social and emotional support to clients and carers, using a person-centred approach
- Ensure personal dignity and wellbeing is paramount for every individual involved in our work – clients, carers, staff and volunteers
- Provide integrated support by a specialised professional team, in partnership with the clients and carers
- Advance education by supporting medical and healthcare students in developing their knowledge, skills and empathy for people with neurological conditions and their carers
- Liaise and work with other organisations to enhance the long-term support given within the community to those with neurological conditions and their carers