Our team of physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and social workers provides therapy, information and support to help you manage your neurological condition. Services provided include group and individual sessions. All therapists and social workers are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and the relevant professional bodies. You must live in, or a have a GP in, the London boroughs of Richmond or Hounslow to receive our services.
INS is introducing a membership scheme from September 2016. There will be an annual membership fee and charges for groups and individual therapy sessions. Support for carers is free. Financial help may be available - contact us for more information (T:020 8755 4000 or E:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Aims of INS
- to work in partnership with you and your family carers
- to tailor our services to meet your individual needs
- to enable you to manage your condition and maintain your independence
- to maximise quality of life and promote personal dignity
- to work collaboratively with other organisations
The INS Annual Report includes the Trustees Report and Financial Statements.
Please click on the images below to downlaod a PDF version of our Annual Reports.